Pizza sMizza

This finicky freelance pizza/food critique reviews every slice of pizza pie sampled from every pizza parlor, independent or franchise, found while measuring the street of M-town in the western part of Illinois. As of Dec '06, she does Columbus, Ohio. She is contemplating to partner with her best friend, Jack, to open a franchise one day, somewhere. While she is more interested in owning a healthier fast food franchise, she agrees with him that this $34billion industry sh*t is pretty lucrative.

21 November 2006

Run, Pizza sMizza, Run!

I had been on 'vacation' in Columbus, Ohio. Not a bad idea, really. It's quite depressing living in M-town, in the middle of nowhere, surrounded by corn and soybean fields, reminds me of M. Night Shyamalan's Signs. So, to cheer me up, while using the opportunity to check out a job fair there, I packed my things and my cats for a 8-hr drive to C-town. Spending 2 weeks there wasn't bad at all. I got to sample more of Donatos pizza selections... for FREE! My friend Jack works there now, so I had the opportunity to sample different toppings and crust thickness. No matter what, each always tastes as good as it looks. But I'm up to sample other pizzas; it's just that 2 weeks wasn't enough to go around sample things. I'm no pizza horse that could chew a pie on a daily basis. Anyway, it surely bugged me down when it's time to go back to M-town.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home