Pizza sMizza

This finicky freelance pizza/food critique reviews every slice of pizza pie sampled from every pizza parlor, independent or franchise, found while measuring the street of M-town in the western part of Illinois. As of Dec '06, she does Columbus, Ohio. She is contemplating to partner with her best friend, Jack, to open a franchise one day, somewhere. While she is more interested in owning a healthier fast food franchise, she agrees with him that this $34billion industry sh*t is pretty lucrative.

17 September 2006

Have a break!

I have been taking a break from sampling pizza pies in the past few days. But worry not, I'm still on this project. It's just that I am not so big on pizza, I mean, eating pizza on a regular basis isn't my kinda thing. I can have couple slices or so spread over a week, but there's got to be breaks in between so gluten and fat won't stick to and get harden on my intestinal walls. Ugh... that's kinda a nasty thing to happen to you. It's no secret, however, that one's bowel by-product would be unbelievably stinky after consuming this kind of food. Digested dairy products mixed with glutten-ladden flour, o boy, is a sure thing to a a life lived to the fullest, stinkiest unimaginable waste. Ok, I gotta stop there, but seriously...

Now, you might ask: so, why on earth, I undertake this project?

Oh, well, this is my way of doing market research. I plan to jump onto the bandwagon toward realizing my American dream: owning a franchise and make a lot of money. But to get there, I've got to know my competitors and the market. My only hope is that pizza lovers will pass down their love for pizza to their kids and grands, and turn skeptics into pizza lovers like them. That way we can know for sure pizza, even with its unfavorable reputation, will be here to stay.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home