Pizza sMizza

This finicky freelance pizza/food critique reviews every slice of pizza pie sampled from every pizza parlor, independent or franchise, found while measuring the street of M-town in the western part of Illinois. As of Dec '06, she does Columbus, Ohio. She is contemplating to partner with her best friend, Jack, to open a franchise one day, somewhere. While she is more interested in owning a healthier fast food franchise, she agrees with him that this $34billion industry sh*t is pretty lucrative.

29 October 2006

Eat a little, rest a little

I know it's been awhile since the last time I sampled pizzas M-town has to offer. It had been a fun experience. Do I want to keep this project going? Sure, I do. Start eating pizza again soon? No, I don't think so.

Since I got back from my last trip to A-town, my digestive system has been quite restless and temperamental, with storms of gas and all. No, it's not IBS or anything close to that, thank God. Suffice to say, I have been feeling pretty bloated, and that's quite embarassing. After all, there's nothing more embarassing than hearing a chorus of 'burping', bloated intestines, and that people around can hear that, too.

So, I think it's best to let it calm down a little before I should embark on the next chow. It could mean not until sometime the following week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home